This video demonstrates how to do a wet foot test and how to choose running shoes with the results of a wet foot test. The wet foot test is simple. Get your foot wet and place it on a piece of heavy duty paper which will create a foot print. The foot print shows what type of arch you have. There are three types of arches: high, medium and low. High arches require a lot of cushion for running. Medium arches require a reasonable amount of cushion for running. Individuals with low arches or flat feet should not have much cushioning. After conducting a wet foot test you will know better what you are looking for in a running shoe.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades