Dave Campbell shares some tips to speed-train for marathon running. All runners should develop their speed-skills to enhance recovery and as well enhance efficiency. As a warm up, start an easy run, do some active stretches and drills like low-skip, high-knees, butt-kickers to emphasize different parts of the running form. You can also do short fast sprints to emphasize perfect form and technique. After an extensive warm up, you would run 800 at a prescribed pace and then jog a 400. Being able to complete 10-800 would ensure your completion for a marathon.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades