Check out this instructional cross country video that demonstrates how to perfect your running form on hills. Running uphill and downhill is certainly a fine art. Just follow the tips to improve your up and downhill running form (remember to maintain form on gradual hills): land on balls of feet, take shorter strides, arm carriage tighter, keep chin slightly down, stand tall through chest; don't over-stride, pelvis tucked forward, lean slightly forward, chin down. Soon you'll be running faster up and down hills by improving your form with this cross country tutorial video.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades