This shows how to loosen up the laces of shoes with an over under technique. It is important to not have any pressure points and discomfort. The first lacing is over at the end then it is moved under the eyelet and makes a cross under. Then it is alternated back over and under. The show is then tied up normally on top. Because the show is not laced on the underside it gives more room for the person wearing the show. This technique for lacing is especially helpful for those who have a high instep and for those who have wide feet.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades