This video demonstrates that just because a shoe feels loose doesn't mean it's the wrong fit. Many shoes have a back eyelet that rarely gets used, but if you put your laces through it before tightening, it will raise the fabric of the shoe to give more support to the heel. If your shoe doesn't have this extra eyelet, you can create false eyelets by creating loops with your laces on the top two eyelets of the shoe, then lacing them through those fake eyelets before tightening. Both of these methods should create a better fit and prevent your heel from slipping.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades