Six-time Ironman Champion Dave Scott teaches proper biomechanics for endurance runners. Check out this instructional cross country video that demonstrates a few techniques that can improve your running form. Just follow these biomechanics tips: head looking straight forward, shoulders relaxed and low, elbow flexion of 80-90 degrees, hands come up to lower breastbone, pelvis tucked under hips, avoid heel strike, foot lands aligned with chest.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades